We may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Information when using the Services.
When you create an Account, you will provide Information that could be Personal Information.
Personal Information also includes log-in credentials, password, transactional information based upon your activity on the Site. By creating an Account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you.
By using the Service you are giving us permission to send you text messages and emails regarding the transactions you request.
We collect and store IP address Information, but it’s not made public.
As stated above, we do not currently collect financial information, as that information is collected and stored by our Payment Processor. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of your financial information from our Payment Processor for the purposes of completing transactions you have initiated through the Services, enrolling you in discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, protecting against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
At certain of our locations, we conduct vehicle inventories using License Plate Recognition (LPR) technology; that is, we collect and maintain images of vehicle registration plates and the characters they contain, which are converted into computer-readable data (LPR Data). This policy governs the LPR system operated by the company in order to ensure the privacy and integrity of LPR Data and it applies to our employees and affiliates who have access to or use our system.
LPR Data may be used and processed for the following purposes:
- To determine correct parking fees for lost ticket transactions;
- To identify and track abandoned vehicles;
- To verify vehicle counts;
- To respond to inquiries of law enforcement agencies; and
- To issue fee notices.
We do not process or make the LPR system or LPR Data available to individuals for personal, non-commercial purposes. Our LPR system is managed by LAZ Parking, in collaboration with the third-party LPR system provider, who is responsible for safeguarding the LPR Data, including its collection, use, security, integrity, dissemination, retention, monitoring, and destruction, as well as ensuring all employees are operating the LPR system within the parameters of the law and this policy. As part of these responsibilities, LAZ Parking shall ensure that only authorized employees in our respective operations, as well as supporting departments, have access to LPR Data for legitimate purposes, including to carry out the LPR purposes listed above. Categories of authorized employees include, but may not be limited to: Facility Managers, Portfolio Managers, Assistant Managers, Supervisors, Auditors, and IT Personnel. Prior to being provided access to LPR Data, and annually thereafter, employees are required to participate in training on the safeguards we have for protecting this information. In addition to implementing this training, the authorized LAZ Parking employee in charge of oversight of the respective parking facility, in collaboration with the third-party LPR system provider, shall direct the monitoring of the LPR system and LPR Data in a number of ways, including through antivirus and other applications, as well as periodic review of certain log files to ensure the security and integrity of the LPR Data.
- A written request received by us, which includes: the name of the entity and person requesting the ALPR Data and the reason for the request;
- Review of all requests by the authorized LAZ Parking employee in charge of oversight of the respective parking facility or his/her designee;
- Approval or denial of requests, along with communication of the determination to the requesting party.
LPR Data in the LPR system is periodically reviewed to determine if LPR Data needs to be removed from the LPR system and destroyed. Violations of this policy will include disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
We reserve the right to revise this policy at any point in the future and such changes, to the extent permitted by law, will be retroactively applicable to data collected prior to any revision of this policy.
SMS (Text to Park) Terms of Service
Description of the Program: We provide a convenient service that enables you to text us at 53242 to initiate a paid parking transaction from your smartphone. All you need to do is to text us the parking Location Number. This is typically listed on signage at our parking Location.
1. When you send a text message to us to begin a paid parking transaction, you opt-in to the service, and we will send you an SMS message to begin your transaction and confirm your opt-in. The keyword you use to begin a paid parking transaction will typically be the “Location Code” of our parking lot or garage for which you plan to begin a paid parking transaction e.g. “TX9999”.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP
" to 53242. After you send the SMS message "STOP
" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. This means that you can no longer pay for parking using this text service.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP
" to 53242. After you send the SMS message "HELP
" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. Subject to change, we may be able to deliver messages to the following participating mobile phone carriers:
AT&T, Boost Mobile, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Nextel & Virgin Mobile.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will not receive regularly scheduled messages from us - you will receive messages from us only if you text 53242 to initiate a parking transaction. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
If you have specific questions relating to your transactions, you may reach Customer Care at email@example.com or 1-855-LAZ-4040.
Terms & Conditions