The National Parking Association (NPA) has announced its 2019 40 Under 40 class of young professionals and up-and-coming leaders in the parking industry and nine LAZ Parking employees were chosen to be honored this year. Together, they comprise nearly a quarter of the list, and make LAZ the most represented company in this year’s class of honorees. They, along with the rest of the 40 Under 40 class, will be inducted into the awards program at the NPA 2019 Convention & Exposition on October 22, 2019 in Orlando, FL.
NPA President Christine Banning IOM, CAE said, “NPA is extremely proud to recognize the impact of the parking industry’s best and brightest young professionals, who are growing as leaders in the parking industry. The 40 Under 40 is a peer reviewed selection of parking professionals who represent innovation, integrity and excellence.” Banning added, “NPA and its Young Professionals Network are growing with a dynamic influx of talent that is expanding as the parking industry evolves.”
LAZ Parking Chairman & CEO, Alan Lazowski said, “We’re so proud of the LAZ family members being honored and the way in which they represent LAZ all over the country. I can’t imagine a group that embodies the LAZ Way more than these nine leaders.”
The 40 Under 40 recognizes the influx of young professionals, technology specialists and leaders growing in management roles within the parking industry. The 2019 class of 40 Under 40 represent parking professionals across both the private and public sectors. These developing leaders represent the future of the industry.
Congratulations to all our winners:
- Amy Anderson, CPP, Senior Director of Technology – Northeast
- Derek Brandt, Director of Operations – Massachusetts
- Eric Gomes, General Manager – Mid-Atlantic
- Chris Handlos, General Manager – California
- Cara Hyder, Director of Marketing and Business Development – Massachusetts
- Leslie Luna, Operations Manager – California
- Alexander Moreira, General Manager – Business Intelligence
- Todd Rosen, Regional Vice President – Ohio & Michigan
- Morgan Van Liew, National Director of Operations – Hospitality
Learn more about the 40 Under 40 program and see the rest of the inductees here. https://weareparking.org/page/40under40_2019